Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm EVERYWHERE!

Well, not quite yet; but in anticipation of the 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards, next Sunday, my friend and filmmaker Cameron Ca$h asked me to write up a post concerning my appreciation for Fox's raging success, "Glee."

Although the musical dramedy has garnered 19 nominations - more than any other show this year - Cameron was among the ranks of those who saw such high regard to be excessive and undeserved. I did my best to convince him otherwise.

Click on over to his blog, C-Squared Forever, to read my piece and find out whether or not he's still spitting dissent or singing praise.

And if you're not already a fan yourself, perhaps I shall convert you as well. If not, please don't hold it against me. You may, however, throw a Slurpee in my face.

Just make it grape and let me know when it's coming, so I can open my mouth.

No comments: